The Worm Shifter cuts harvest time by up to 90%.
It can process 240 pounds of worms and up to 1,000 pounds of castings per hour!
Worm Sifter Speeds Up Production
The Worm Sifter is built to last with high quality parts:
- Frame construction: 14 ga steel tube, powder coated baked enamel finish.
- Wheels: Semi pneumatic rubber tires, Nickel plated rims w/wire spokes, 1/2″ sealed bearings.
- Motor compartment: 1/2″ oak panels w/ 1.5″ solid hardwood sides and supports.
- Screen frame: 1/2″ oak side panels w/ 1.5″ solid hardwood front.
- Screen material: smooth, flat perforated aluminum custom cut from .050 sheets.
- Material chutes: form fit black naugahyde flexible casting and egg chutes.
- Motor: 120 VAC 1/3 hp industrial grade Leeson totally enclosed fan cooled dust free motor.
- Drive assembly: Custom belt driven crank shaft w/heavy duty mount and sealed bearings.
- Connecting Rod: Heavy duty tie rod ends, NASCAR grade, steel on steel Hime joints.
- Electrical: Comes with 25 foot extension cord and dust proof lighted push button on/off switch.
- handle: 1/4″ solid steel extenders w/foam padded hand grip and naugahyde cover.
- Options: special screens and rapid bucket dumping platform available.
Worm Sifter Advantages :
- Assembles easily in about an hour using common hand tools.
- Portable for easy storage when not in use.
- Plugs into standard household electrical outlet.
- Inexpensive to operate with very little maintenance required.
- Relieves muscle pain in back and arms caused by hand-sifting and bending.
- Cuts time to sift and separate worms from castings by up to 90%.
- Can be adapted to work with input and output conveyors.
- Gentle low amplitude sifting is easy on worms.
- Smooth flat perforated screens are easy on worms and fingers.
- New quick insert screens make screen changes quick and simple.
- Smooth quiet operation at about +50 dB.
The Worm Shi*fter is made in the USA and available only from Brockwood Farm. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Allow 2 days from order acceptance to shipment in the Continental United States. Three Year Warranty on Parts & Labor.
Questions or Comments?
7867 Axsom Branch Rd
Nashville, IN 47448
Business hours: Monday through Sunday
10:00AM – 9:00PM EDT