The Worm Sifter cuts harvest time by up to 90%. It can also process up to 240 pounds of worms and up to1000 pounds of castings per hour.
The Worm Sifter is built to last with high quality parts:
- Frame construction: 14 ga steel tube, powder coated baked enamel finish
- Wheels: Semi pneumatic rubber tires, Nickel plated rims w/wire spokes, 1/2″ sealed bearings
- Motor compartment: 1/2″ oak panels w/ 1.5″ solid hardwood sides and supports.
- Screen frame: 1/2″ oak side panels w/ 1.5″ solid hardwood front.
- Screen material: smooth, flat perforated aluminum custom cut from .050 sheets.
- Material chutes: form fit black naugahyde flexible casting and egg chutes.
- Motor: 120 VAC 1/3 hp industrial grade Leeson totally enclosed fan cooled dust free motor.
- Drive assembly: Custom belt driven crank shaft w/heavy duty mount and sealed bearings.
- Connecting Rod: Heavy duty tie rod ends, NASCAR grade, steel on steel Hime joints.
- Electrical: Comes with 25 foot extension cord and dust proof lighted push button on/off switch.
- handle: 1/4″ solid steel extenders w/foam padded hand grip and naugahyde cover.
- Options: special screens and rapid bucket dumping platform available.
Worm Sifter Advantages :
- Assembles easily in about an hour using common hand tools.
- Portable for easy storage when not in use.
- Plugs into standard household electrical outlet.
- Inexpensive to operate with very little maintenance required.
- Relieves muscle pain in back and arms caused by hand-sifting and bending.
- Cuts time to sift and separate worms from castings by up to 90%.
- Can be adapted to work with input and output conveyors.
- Gentle low amplitude sifting is easy on worms.
- Smooth flat perforated screens are easy on worms and fingers.
- New quick insert screens make screen changes quick and simple
- Smooth quiet operation at about +50 dB.
Only $2695.00 – To order Call 812-837-9607
*Machines shipping to countries with 50 Hz, 230V power standards are $2895.00 because of the special order 1/3 Hp motor and non-standard wiring and mounting required. These countries include most far eastern and European countries as well as some South American countries.
Business hours: Monday through Sunday 10:00AM – 9:00PM EDT
The Worm Shi*fter is made in the USA and available only from Brockwood Farm. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Allow 2 days from order acceptance to shipment in the Continental United States. Three Year Warranty on Parts & Labor.
Questions or Comments? Please fill out the Contact Form or call me at 812-837-9607
7867 Axsom Branch Rd
Nashville, IN 47448